Discipline is very crucial to success, without discipline success cannot be achieved. Every great accomplishment today is as a result of discipline.
Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life.
In this post you will discover the best selected quotes on disciplined that will inspire you to achieve success.
BE DISCIPLINED: Quotes on discipline that will motivate you
We searched around the web and decided to share this selection of quotes on discipline we think you will love.
Here are the 37 best picks on discipline for you;
- The secret of discipline is motivation. When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself. – Sir Alexander Paterson
- The great end of education is to discipline rather than to furnish the mind; to train it to the use of its own powers, rather than fill it with the accumulation of others. – Tyron Edwards
- That discipline which corrects the eagerness of worldly passions, which fortifies the heart with virtuous principles, which enlightens the mind with useful knowledge, and furnishes to it matter of enjoyment from within itself, is of more consequence to real felicity than all the provisions which we can make of the goods of fortune. – Robert Blair
- A stern discipline pervades all nature, which is a little cruel that it may be very kind. – Herbert Spencer
- It is never wise to slip the bands of discipline. – Lewis Wallace
- Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.- Buddha Click To Tweet
- The only discipline that last is self discipline. – Bum Phillips
- So far as discipline is concerned, freedom means not its absence but the use of higher and more rational forms as contrasted with those that are lower or less rational. – Charles Horton Cooley
- If you will discipline yourself to make your mind self-sufficient you will thereby be least vulnerable to injury from the outside. – Critias of Athens
- Restraint and discipline and examples of virtue and justice. These are the things that form the education of the world. – Edmund Burke
- Cheerfulness in most cheerful people, is the rich and satisfying result of strenuous discipline. – Edwin P. Whipple
- Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. – Frank Herbert
- We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment. – Jim Rohn
- The discipline of desire is the background of character. – John Locke
- There is nothing so disobedient as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing so obedient as a disciplined mind. – Buddha
- For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward. – Jim Rohn
- Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. – Jim Rohn
- Nothing is more harmful to the service, than the neglect of discipline; for that discipline, more than numbers, gives one army superiority over another. – George Washington
- In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves… self-discipline with all of them came first. – Harry S. Truman
- It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell. – Gautama Buddha
- No man or woman has achieved an effective personality who is not self-disciplined. Such discipline must not be an end in itself, but must be directed to the development of resolute Christian character. – John Sutherland Bodell
- No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined. – Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Lack of discipline leads to frustration and self-loathing. – Marie Chapian
- Discipline is a symbol of caring to a child. He needs guidance. If there is love, there is no such thing as being too tough with a child. – Bette Davis
- The more disciplined you become, the easier life gets. – Steve Pavlina
- The discipline that is needed in our lives is the discipline that comes from within. – Gordon B. Hinkley
- Half of life is luck; the other half is discipline – and that’s the important half, for without discipline you wouldn’t know what to do with luck. – Carl Zuckmeyer
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. – Jim Rohn
- If we don’t discipline ourselves, the world will do it for us. – William Feather
- If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self. – Napoleon Hill
- Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace. – Mike Ditka
- Man must be disciplined, for he is by nature raw and wild. – Immanuel Kant
- It takes tremendous discipline to control the influence, the power you have over other people’s lives. – Clint Eastwood
- Self-respect is the root of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself. – Abraham J. Heschel
- Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all. – George Washington
- He who lives without discipline dies without honour. – Icelandic Proverb
- The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance. – Nathaniel Branden
These are awesome quotes on discipline selected for you to meditate on and improve your self-discipline.
If you find them helpful, leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to share.