Inspirational quotes have an amazing effect of reigniting the lost passion and emotions. Talking of dreams, they are just dreams unless they are acted upon, not until you take action to bring them to reality, they remain futile.
A lot of people fail to prosper because they are too busy dreaming in their sleep rather than chasing their dreams in life.
The world doesn’t see what you think, they see what you do. Your dreams are beautiful when you think of them, when you are lost in awe of how beautiful the results will be.
However, materializing them might not be as easy as you think of them. Everyone has the ability to dream, but the willingness to chase the dream isn’t proportional.
It’s easy to come up with excuses and good reasons why you think you can’t achieve your dreams. However, we all have the power to make little choices that can change the course of our lives forever, not only our lives, but the society too.
If you keep doubting yourself and the potential of achieving your dreams, look at successful people like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Malala Yousafzai, Steve Jobs and more whose little choices haven’t only made a great impact in their own life but the world as a whole. The little choice you make today may not only influence your own life,it might be the salvation for someone else tomorrow. So what’s stopping you?
Motivation is the backbone of success, it’s easy to dream and plan, but to follow through you need motivation. This post has been well curated to give you the charge you need to fulfill your dream. Read it through and let it serve as a source of inspiration, to motivate you to go after your dreams.
Top inspirational quotes on dreams that will make you motivated to pursue your dreams
Here is a list of hand-picked inspirational quotes on chasing your dreams, let’s dive in!
- It doesn’t matter what you are thinking, or what fear you have, if you just do it! Action is the only thing that matters.. .I can see that at the end of my life, I am not going to look back and say, “I wish I had taken more action”. – Diana von Welanetz Wentworth
- Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.- Napoleon Hill
- Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.- Dr. Samuel Johnson
- The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur. – Vince Lombardi
- Don’t you get it? This very second you could be doing something you love and dream about doing. So do it! NOW!
- When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
- People with goals succeed because they know where they are going.- Earl Nightingale
- The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. – Herbert Kaufman
- If we are to achieve results never before accomplished, we must expect to employ methods never before attempted. – Francis Bacon
- To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will. – Sugar Ray Robinson
- Your ideas are like diamonds.. .without the refining process, they are just a dirty rock, but by cutting away the impurities, they become priceless. – Paul Kearly
- The fastest way to pass your own expectations is to add passion to your labor. – Mike Litman
- Good things come to those who hustle while they wait.
- Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached their goal, while others obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before. – Herodotusv
- We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough. – Helen Keller
- If you think you can or if you think you can’t, either way you are right. – Anthony Robbins
- To change bad habits, we must study the habits of successful role models. – Jack Canfield
- He who dares, wins.- Winston Churchill
- Without ambition no conquests are made, and no business created.
- Ambition is the root of all achievement. – James Champy
- Dreamers look into the future and see promise. Those who do not dream only see the future. – D. Elder
- Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word..DONE.
- If you have a burning desire and a plan to take action, there is absolutely nothing you cannot achieve. -Thomas J. Vilord
- Don’t limit your challenges; challenge your limits.
- The size of your success depends on the depth of your desire.
- Success is the prize for those who stand true to their ideas. – John S. Hinds
- It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get back up. – Vince Lombardi
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you do not try. – Beverly Sills
- Ideas are a dime a dozen, they are worthless, but people who put their ideas into action are priceless.
- Life is short. Focus from this day forward on making a difference. Money never starts an idea; it’s the idea that starts the money. – Mark Victor Hansen
- People are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are not willing to improve themselves. That is why they remain bound. – James Allen
- Concentrated thoughts produce desired results. – Zig Ziglar
- The achievement of one goal should be the starting point of another. – Alexander Graham Bell.
- Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. – T.S. Eliot
I’m glad you came this far, now that you’ve decided to follow your dreams, I want to know that every success comes with it’s own up’s and down’s, there are times when you will experience limits, they are meant to be overcome, you should learn how to overcome limits and be disciplined. It’s easy to give up, you need discipline to achieve success.
If you found inspiration in this quotes, comment below which one resonate with you most… and don’t forget to share with people you desire that they chase their dreams too.